Here you will find answers to common questions such as:
1. Does my son/daughter need to live in the area to play in your league
Your player needs to live within OCLL league boundries or attend school in the area. Details can be found here as well as on our Registration page
2. At what age can my child start playing T-Ball
Your player can start at age 4
3. When does the season start?
Fall season usually starts in late September
Spring season usually starts in early March
4. What types of proof of residency documents do I need to show?
Here are the document review requirements which are also located on the Registration page
Review Document Requirements
5. Do I need to show my childs birth certificate every season?
Yes. Little League requires OCLL to verify the age of the player before each season.
6.. How do I know my childs league age?
The Little League age calculator can be found here as well as on our Registration page
7. Why do I need to sell raffle tickets?
The raffle tickets are part of our fundraising efforts that help maintain the fields, and equipment while also keeping registration costs to a minimum.
8. Does the league provide helmets, bats, and uniforms to the players?
The league provides a uniform and hat as part of the registration. Managers are provided with helmets and catching equipment for their team. Bats are not provided.
9. Why do we need to work the snack bar?
The snack bar is another part of the leagues fundraising efforts.
10. Where is your office located and what are its hours?
OCLL does not have an office location as it is a volunteer organization. The field is located at 20010 Orange Terrace Pkwy, Riverside, CA 92508 Fields, 2,3,4
11. Where can I find the game schedule?
PDF versions of the game schedule are available here on the Game Schedule page. Additionally, the game schedule can be viewed on the Schedule.